Why I Chooses Majoring In Information Systems.

Before I told you why I chose the Gunadarma University and why I chose the Information System Department at Gunadarma University, I would introduce myself first.
My name is Sanjuan Septhian Setiawan

I am 21 years old. you can call me juan or anything about my name like san, ju, and others.

before I enrolled as a university student Gunadarma, the same has tried to register at other universities such as universities Indonesia, State Polytechnic Jakarta, and Universitas Negeri Jakarta. because of the limitations of the majors I took earlier in school. I can not choose my favorite majors what I want is related to computerization. therefore I decided to choose a private university.

The reason I choose gunadarma is because I hear a lot of achievements produced by both lecturers and students. and because the area where I live is adjacent to the campus location. Many of my graduating friends advised me to study at the university of gunadarma. Not only that my brother is also a graduate of the Gunadarma University.

My brother is also a graduate of the department of information systems, and now he has obtained a good job. with a large salary.

therefore I am interested to enroll as a university student in Gunadarma. because not a large company that knows that the best graduates, especially in the computerization comes from the University Gunadarma.Although the cost of payment is quite expensive but comparable to that obtained.

The reason I choose the information system as my department. because only the information system that I can choose related to computerization at university gunadarma. so I tried because I know really well we can run a difficult thing though.

The next reason why I choose gunadarma university is we can feel many faculty buildings. unlike other universities that only use one building for one faculty, it will make us feel bored with the usual atmosphere we often feel.

When we first enter the university campus gunadarma we will get a smartphone for free, not just our smartphone can also get a laptop if we meet the requirements that have been determined by the campus university gunadarma.

Because the location of the campus is not far from where I live it became one of my considerations to enter into the university campus Gunadarma. because it will greatly facilitate my access to the university campus gunadarma.

Maybe that's just any excuse that made me choose the university campus gunadarma, because the first university campus gunadarma has very good graduates. because the location adjacent to where I live, because it has many buildings that we can occupy, has a very interesting laboratory location and because I can choose the department that I want about computerization, and because the Gunad University campus has been accredited A as the best private campus and has many qualified and competent graduates.
Therefore a lot of considerations that make me interested to choose campus university gunadarma and campus university gunadarma also has many relationships with big company companies which where can help us to make it easier to get a good job later.

Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Soal TOEFL Dan Pembahasan

75 Contoh SOAL & Jawaban Conditional Sentences type 1,2 &3